BIANCO PUMPZ Fire Water Pump Vulcan 6.5HP Engine Twin Stage Briggs & Stratton BIA-2HP15ABS
Fire Water Pump
The Bianco Vulcan 6.5HP petrol powered fire pump is using the next generation motor powered by Briggs & Stratton. This portable engine driven pump is ideal for fire prevention of properties and farms where power is not available. As bush fires can spread quickly in our hot climates, a quick start engine that has a “Quick Start Promise” is what you need to prepare your property.
High pressure portable pumps are also ideal for farm crop spraying or water transfer. When you have a heavy pump on the back of your work ute, you want your pump to have a strong sturdy roll frame and a heavy duty fuel cap so you don’t end up with petrol split over your vehicle.
Supported by a strong network of Briggs & Stratton 400+ Service Agent Network across Australia PLUS White Internationals pump service agents, you will find support close by. The Bianco Vulcan range can be order through any of White International’s 1,500 + network of dealers across Australia.
For water transfer of large volumes of water where high pressures are not required, check out the Bianco Vulcan Tanker & Gusher pumps listed below.
- 6.5HP Twin Stage Fire Pump
- Single cylinder, 4 stroke, forced air cooled, OHV engine
- Heads to 80 metres
- Flows to 300 l/min
- Suction to 6m/120s
- 1 x 1.5” 2 x 1” BSP male discharge ports
- 1 x 1.5” BSP male suction port
- Rubber mounting feet
- Custom Built Frame
- Low Oil Level Engine Protection
- Low Oil Sensor
- Full Serviceability
- Heavy Duty Fuel Cap
- Fire Fighting
- Water Transfer
- Tank Filling
- Crop Spraying & Irrigation
- Custom engineered easy access roll frame that provides ongoing protection of the pump and engine whilst being fully accessible for ease of servicing.
Rubber Mounting Feet
- Integrated rubber mounting feet pre fitted to the frame reducing vibration and movement during operation.
- 1 x 1½” bsp male Suction Port
- 1 x 1½”, 2 x 1” male Discharge Port for ease of connection to multiple hose sizes.
- Pre fitted spark arrestor with directional deflector designed to prevent rogue sparks from igniting the surrounding area when in use.
Low Oil Protection
- Each engine has been pre fitted with a Low oil level sensor to prevent running the engine dry of oil.
|Product Type||Engine Driven Pump|
|Suitable For||Fire Fighting|
|Max Flow (L/min)||300 L/m|
No customer reviews for the moment.