Marshalltown SharpShooter 2.1 Hopper Gun Texture Sprayer SS21
Texture Hopper Gun
- Adjustment knob allows a full trigger pull at any spray setting
- Tick marks located on both sides of gun to indicate knob setting
- Seven orifice sizes with tubular design for reduced overspray and greater texture variety
- Soft grip handle and trigger
- Trigger lock for reduced fatigue
Angled hopper adapter allows hopper to remain level while spraying floors and ceilings
Sold 1 per inner pack / 1 per outer pack
The SharpShooter 2.1 hopper gun is loaded with more features than any hopper gun on the market. Let's start from the top. The hopper has a lid that allows for easy fill, but quick replacement. This allows you to spray ceilings and floors without spilling. The angle adapter helps with this, it can be assembled to spray ceilings or floors. The gun has 7 different orifice sizes that are always on board, so there are no tips to lose. The soft grip handle and trigger help reduce fatigue on those long jobs. And the trigger can be locked into cruise control. The trigger can be adjusted so you have a full pull every time, which reduces hand fatigue. The durable nylon gun is impact resistant, easy to clean and ready for years of service.
No customer reviews for the moment.