SmartBurn Chimney And Flue Cleaning Tube Lasts Up To 3 Months SMB
Chimney And Flue Cleaning Tube
THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO USE SMARTBURN IN YOU HOLDER FIREPLACE
- 17% More Heat From Your Wood
- 50% Less Smoke From Your Chimney
- Longer Wood Burn Time
- Dissolves Existing Creosote Build Up in your Holder Flue
- Stops Further Creosote Build Up in the Flue avoiding the need for a Holder chimney sweep.
- Clears Creosote off Pot Belly Glass
- Australian Made
- Winner of 72 Awards
- Reduces Smoke Particulates in Your Holder Atmosphere
- Simple to Use
- Helps Reduce Risk of Flue Fires.
SmartBurn comes with a Money-Back Guarantee for Holder residents like you and all customers across Australia. Read our hand written testimonials from some initial skeptics after they tried and tested the amazing SmartBurn for themselves.
It is important to keep your flue clean and clear. Most wood heaters are designed and manufactured to use a 6 inch/150mm flue and over time creosote can build up on the inside of the flue usually requiring a Holder chimney sweep to clear. This reduces the diameter of available area.
If this diameter is getting more and more blocked through creosote build up, the heater is trying to work without the designed release of flue gases. This impacts both the efficiency of your wood heater it in some cases the flue can actually catch fire. In fact a flue fire lead to the invention of SmartBurn which works to dissolve built up creosote and stop the addition of any more. It basically replaces the need for a chimney sweep.
|Type||Chimney And Flue Cleaning Tube|
No customer reviews for the moment.