Makita Cordless Reciprocating Saw 18V LXT Li-Ion XRJ04 DJR182 BARE TOOL
Cordless Reciprocating Saw
SPEED : Makita-built motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" length stroke for faster cutting
CONVENIENCE : "Tool-less" blade change allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
COMFORT : Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
COMPACT : Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
INCLUDES : Includes tool only (battery and charger not included)
The XRJ04Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4” stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include a large two-finger variable speed trigger, electric brake, and “tool-less” blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,800 strokes per minute and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Variable speed trigger for added convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 19-1/8" long
- Weighs only 8.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Large two-finger trigger for operator convenience
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Length of Stroke: 1-1/4"
Max. Cutting Capacity (wood w/ 12" blade) : 10"
Max. Cutting Capacity (pipe): 5-1/8"
Strokes Per Minute (variable speed) : 0 - 2,800 SPM
Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
Overall Length : 19-1/8"
Net Weight (with battery, sold separately) : 8.3 lbs.
Variable speed control dial : No
Built-in clutch : No
Orbital settings : No
Power Type : Cordless
Shipping Weight : 9 lbs.
UPC Code : 088381806831
No customer reviews for the moment.